Dz09 смарт часы прошивка
Download here Custom Firmware for DZ09 DZ09 Firmware
DZ09 is one of the cheap Smartwatches available for around $20. If you are looking to purchase a Smartwatch and can’t afford them then this is the watch you can have a look at. This watch runs on its own firmware which is not android and if you are looking for cheap Android Wear watch then Tenfifteen QW09 might be the best option for you. In this page, we have shared some DZ09 Custom Firmwares’ which can be downloaded and installed on the watch to have a different look and feel.
Before you proceed let us warn you that not all firmware files are compatible with your watch. There are many versions of DZ09 Smartwatches available out there and the below firmware files may not be compatible with yours. The below DZ09 Firmware files are only for MT6260 watches and don’t flash it on other versions. Also, How to Change Clock Face / Watch Face on DZ09 Smartwatch
Disclaimer: Flash the DZ09 firmware provided at your own risk nor the author and Gizmo Advices is responsible for any damage to your device. You’re the one who is responsible for your device.
- Dial *#8375# on your watch and note down all the information shown to a safe place for future reference. If the code doesn’t work go to Settings -> About and not down the info.
- Dial *#06# and make a note of IMEI number.
- Follow the instructions shown in this tutorial to take a backup of your current firmware before you proceed. This helps in restoring in case of damage.
Download DZ09 Custom Firmwares:
- (only secret code didn’t work)
- (only camera issue)
—— More Versions ——:
- (multi-lingual Kulala-W007)
- (Multi-language increase_twitter)
- (Chinese Version)
- (Chinese Version)
- (gt08 Chinese version)
- (apple ui Chinese)
- (Multi-language Hash key)
- (multi-lang) BSNL_W-155
- (multi-lingual W-155)
- (multi-lingual bit fun_B1)
- (multi-lingual pantel-P2)
How to install the above DZ09 Custom Firmwares:
All the above Custom Firmware’s for DZ09 can be installed by following the steps listed in this tutorial. If you are facing any issues while installing firmware on DZ09 then you should have a look at this guide on fixing common Flash tool errors.